Personal Assistants
At Glebe House, we aim to offer a tailor made service. If you require one to one support on a regular basis, we can provide the services of a Personal Assistant. They will offer flexible support, allowing you to take part in activities that you may not be able to do on your own. We ensure that the Personal Assistant ‘matches’ the person who they will be supporting and always make sure that we can fulfil your expectations of the service.

We can provide you with a fully trained, CRB checked Personal Assistant. We will employ them, which means that you do not have to deal with payslips or other employment issues.

If you wish to know more about Personal Assistants, please call Sue Attwood on 01509218096 or e-mail on

View our other services:

Page Reader Press Enter to Read Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Pause or Restart Reading Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Stop Reading Page Content Out Loud Screen Reader Support